Congratulations to Melissa Holguin and Mackenley Lebrun!
Beach Palace, Cancun, Mexico
May 23rd, 2015
To view more information on reserving your room for our destination wedding, click "Travel Arrangements"
Hello Family and Friends!!!!!
Welcome to our Wedding Webpage. We are ecstatic to have you be part of this joyous occasion. We are going to have a fun, tearful, laugh filled weekend. We want this to be as much a vacation for you as it is a destination wedding for us. For those of you looking for more information concerning our wedding, let us share a few things with you.
Our wedding will be held at the Beach Palace all-inclusive resort in Cancun, Mexico. During your stay your drinks, meals, and non-motorized activities will be included. In addition, we have blocked rooms to ensure that you receive the best rates possible. For more information, please click on the tab below and fill out the requested information. A VIP Vacations representative will be more than happy to assist you!
We are still in the process of refining the details such as wedding attire and activities. Below are some key dates to keep in mind as we approach our big day:
– Check passport expiration dates and allow adequate time for a renewal if needed!
– January 10, 2015- $150/pp room deposit is due.
– January 20, 2015- Cancel any reservation to receive full refund.
– February 27, 2015- Unreserved rooms will released.
– March 10, 2015- Final payment is due.
– May 20, 2015 – Arrival. Viva Mexico!!
– May 22 – Time for some fun and relaxation!!
– May 23, 2015 – THE BIG DAY!! Wedding Ceremony at 4:00 PM.
– May 24, 2015 – Brunch and one last HORAH!!
– May 25, 2015 – (Memorial Day) Our honeymoon begins!
While you plan we kindly ask all guests to make their initial deposit ASAP. This will allow us to know how many guests to expect and give us adequate time to better prepare for our main event!
We are excited about this wonderful time in our lives and hope to share it with all of you. Thank you for your love and support, and we hope you know how much it means to us. We look forward to greeting you as Mr. and Mrs. Lebrun!!