Congratulations to Sara Rissmiller and Cody Struening!
Sandals South Coast in Jamaica
May 30th, 2014
To view more information on reserving your room for our destination wedding, click "Travel Arrangements"
To Our Family and Friends: Welcome to our wedding website where you can learn more about our wedding location and details! We hope you can be a part of our special day on May 30, 2014! We have chosen Sandals South Coast in Jamaica, which is an all-inclusive adults only resort (including alcohol). We have used this travel agency to book our room and we hope this will make things easy for you to plan your trip. Any questions that you have VIP would be happy to answer for you. We hope with enough notice you have the opportunity to plan and budget your trip. We are thrilled to have many of you express interest in sharing our special day and have blocked rooms through VIP Vacations for your convenience. Our destination wedding is something that we hope will bring all of our friends and family together to celebrate. We understand if you cannot make it, but hope that you have time to enjoy your own vacation as well. While we would be honored to have you share this special day with us, we understand that it may not be a reality for some, and we know that your thoughts and well wishes will be with us.
We are also having a reception at the Best Western in Bethlehem (610-866-5800) on Friday July 11, 2014 and would love to celebrate with you there. If you are planning on staying over at the Best Western you can reserve your room now with a credit card, just mention you are staying for the Rissmiller-Struening reception and the room rate of $79 will be charged when you arrive on July 11, 2014.
- We will be staying from Tuesday May 27th to Tuesday June 3rd and we are planning on taking a limo/bus to bring us to and from the airport if you would like to travel with us.
- The resort is located about an hour and twenty minutes from the airport.
- Flights are booked independently (but VIP can help)
- A $200 per person deposit is due when reserving a room.
- The deadline to make a deposit will be November 15, 2013.
- Payments can be made through our wedding website or by calling Dawn at VIP at 610-264-5577 and final payment is due in full on March 29th, 2014.
- Don’t forget you will need a passport if you do not have one!
- Please note that some of the restaurants have a dress code which states elegant wear, dress pants for men, no t-shirts or sleeveless shirts, and dress shoes.
We look forward to seeing you May 30th!