Palace Resorts Hurricane Policy
Palace Resorts provides a memorable vacation experience at a great value. Similarly, the stress out of planning a vacation during Hurricane Season is now removed. (June-November)
In the event that a hurricane directly hits any Palace Resort while you are on vacation, Palace will gladly offer a certificate for a return stay to the original resort for the number of unused nights.
Furthermore, no penalties for all passengers scheduled to travel within 72 hours or less before a hurricane strikes.
Guests must contact the travel professional they booked their vacation package through in order to cancel.
- No show penalties will also be waived up to 5 days after a hurricane strikes.
- If you are on vacation at any Palace Resort and wish to depart early due to the threat of a hurricane, than a certificate for the number of unused nights will be issued.
- In the event of a hurricane, you have the option to transfer their reservation to an alternate resort destination not within the storm’s projected path.
- Rooms will be offered at the same rate based on availability. In addition, if rates are lower at the relocating hotel, than a credit for the difference will be issued.
- The policy goes into effect once the US National Weather Center issues a Hurricane Watch. Likewise, the path needs to be directly heading to a Palace Resort.
This policy is for individual travel and groups booked through Tour Operators.
In addition, it does not apply to groups booked directly with Palace.
Groups contracted directly with Palace shall refer to their specific contract policies.
Airline ticket holders are subject to Airlines’ policies and guidelines.
The hurricane policy is subject to change and may be discontinued without notice.