Destination weddings in the Caribbean provide some of the most gorgeous backdrops! Sandals and Beaches Resorts realize that a beach ceremony is often sought after by wedding couples; however, they also understand that today’s bride wants some unique location options as well. Just because a bride is getting married in the Caribbean doesn’t always mean she wants to walk on the sand to tie the knot.
Sandals and Beaches Resorts have many different gazebos and their gardens are spectacular. Over the years, I have had the pleasure of assisting over 100 wedding couples exchange their vows at a Sandals or Beaches Resort. When I speak with my bride, I often ask her what she envisions for her wedding day. If she is picturing a non-beach location, I then show her photos from my previous “non-beach” brides to help guide her in selecting not only a wedding location but also in choosing a resort. Through this process, I have discovered which tend to be the most popular ceremony locations among my wedding couples.
Here are my 6 favorite Sandals/Beaches wedding locations that are not on the beach:
1. Sandals Emerald Bay’s reflecting pool and Gazebo. Emerald Bay’s gorgeous powder beach sits directly behind the Gazebo, which is at the edge of a long reflecting pool. This one-of-a-kind Sandals wedding location emanates a serene and romantic aura.
2. Sandals Negril’s beachside Gazebo. Providing shade from the sun and only two steps from the beach, Sandals Negril’s wooden Gazebo allows brides to still wear their heels, yet hear the calm Negril water lapping the shore just a few yards away.
3. Beaches Negril’s garden Roman Arched Gazebo. Elevated at the edge of where the beautiful gardens meet the sand, this arched gazebo encapsulates the essence of Jamaica’s tropical foliage and still provides ocean views for the most stunning photos.
4. Sandals Montego Bay’s Frank Warren Chapel. With the only church setting of all the Sandals/Beaches Resorts, this lovely chapel in the tropics can seat 80 guests. Once brides hear the sentimental story of Frank Warren’s widow who gifted this chapel in memory of her late husband, they often decide to follow the tradition of lighting a candle during the ceremony to honor eternal love.
5. Beaches Turks & Caicos deck at Schooners. Directly outside of Schooners restaurant sits a wooden decking area that offers pristine views of Grace Bay. The turquoise waters directly below the decking added with the tall greenery along the edges create an amazing Caribbean setting.
6. Sandals Antigua’s Mediterranean Gardens. Paradise wouldn’t be complete without colorful flowers and lush gardens. In a very intimate setting, Sandals Antigua’s gardens provide an enchanting wedding location. Brides can opt to add an arch or use the Roman Gazebo.
To get in touch with a VIP Vacations Inc travel agent click here.
Do you need a “Super Agent“?