“Sister resorts Anse Chastanet and
Jade Mountain embody the essence of St. Lucia’s tropical beauty and provide an idyllic setting for your destination wedding,” says Jennifer Doncsecz, travel expert and member of the Destination Wedding & Honeymoon Specialists Association.
Located on the southwestern coast where two magical mountain peaks leap from the sea, these enchanting resorts provide stunning views, soft sand beaches, and dreamy room options!
Planning Made Simple!
- Wedding Locations: Perfectly situated on a panoramic Goo-acre estate, these resorts offer beaches and rocky cliffs, gardens, a historic plantation, and mountain-top vistas.
- Dedicated Service: By focusing on only one
- aft:.eirlinr- per bay, each resort allows for a bride’s true personality and inspiration to be realized.
- Uniqueness: Extravagant infinity pool suites arid c.: :erming rooms tucked away amidst tropical foliage at beach level over you and your guests an exceptional experience.
- Activities: Guests can partake in yoga, snorkeling, scuba diving, tennis, sunset sailing, sea kayaking, paddle boarding, jungle biking, bird-watching, and even hiking St. Lucia’s World Heritage Site, the famous Pitons.
“A premier collection of beachfront properties, Elite Island Resorts offers couples a Caribbean destination wedding experience in the most sought after locations,” says Connie Riker,
travel expert and member of the Destination Wedding & Honeymoon Specialists Association.
Comprised of tropical destinations throughout the Caribbean, each Elite Island Resort was designed with romance in mind. From an exclusive private island resort in the Grenadines to an intimate adults-only h deaway in Antigua, Elite Island Resorts promises the perfect location to suit every couple’s individual taste and style.
Planning Made Simple!
- Personal Service: A dedicated wedding expert will handle every last deta Ito ensure that your destination wedding is a dream come true.
- Complimentary Ceremony: With stunning properties across Antigua. Barbados, St. Lucia, Tortola, and the Grenadines, Elite Island Resorts offers premium destination wedding packages. and most include a complementary ceremony at a breathtaking beach or gazebo.
- Authentic Caribbean Experience: From local artwork and architecture to enchanting dining locations and unforgettable excursions, your destination wedding will be the beginning of life’s ultimate adventure.
Jennifer Doncsecz is featured in Brides Magazine.
The article appears in the 2014 Fall issue in their Swept Away series.
To get in touch with a VIP Vacations Inc travel agent click here.