Under a palm tree
John McLaughlin - So Close
Sandals Barbados Resort is the first Sandals resort in Barbados. Guests staying at one Sandals can have access to both. In addition, this resort is located directly next to Sandals Royal Barbados.
Sandals Barbados, an all-new retreat in the spirited St. Lawrence Gap area, offers undeniable luxury with inventive accommodations spanning three unique villages. This all-inclusive resort features world-class cuisine with international appeal, including a festive Indian restaurant, and innovative bar and pool designs. Unwind to the relaxed calypso beat, enjoy the sun & surf, and explore your luxurious suite designed with your utmost comfort in mind and featuring everything from ocean views, Butler Elite service, and zero-entry access to Barbados’ largest and longest lagoon pool, as well as private Tranquility Soaking Tubs™ on most patios and terraces.
At Sandals Barbados, guests can explore an impressive array of international cuisines, such as Caribbean, regional Italian, Indian, a French-style patisserie, sushi, a New York-style steakhouse, and more. Each restaurant features their very own chefs dedicated to every authentic detail and all meals are perfectly paired with your choice of six varietals of Robert Mondavi Twin Oaks® wines.
At Sandals, we understand that your love story is unique and special… and your wedding should be, too. That’s why we’ve replaced wedding packages with wedding planners, making a very personal experience a personalized one for you. We’ve added all the extras to make your special day even more extraordinary. So tell us your dream, and we’ll bring it to life.
Sandals gives you endless ways to create your dream destination wedding. Let your imagination run wild with possibilities.
Whether you have four days to play or an entire week, you can mix and match your itinerary to make the most of the time you have with your loved ones.
Whatever you dream of for your special day, we can make it a reality. No matter how big, or how intimate, you want your wedding to be, our planners will work with you to make it come to life.
Choose from 15 Luxury Included® resorts on Jamaica, Saint Lucia, Antigua, the Bahamas, Grenada, and Barbados, and your wedding will be kissed by the intoxicating beauty of the Caribbean.
Every Sandals sits directly on a stunning beach on 6 of the most gorgeous islands in the Caribbean. Anything and everything is possible when you get married in paradise.
VIP’s 6 favorite non-beach wedding locations at Sandals and Beaches Resorts
Destination weddings in the Caribbean provide some of the most gorgeous backdrops! Sandals and Beaches Resorts realize that a beach ceremony is often sought after by wedding couples; however, they also understand that today’s bride wants some unique location options as well. Just because a bride is getting married in the Caribbean doesn’t always mean she wants to walk on the sand to tie the knot.
Sandals and Beaches Resorts have many different gazebos and their gardens are spectacular. Over the years, I have had the pleasure of assisting over 100 wedding couples exchange their vows at a Sandals or Beaches Resort. When I speak with my bride, I often ask her what she envisions for her wedding day. If she is picturing a non-beach location, I then show her photos from my previous “non-beach” brides to help guide her in selecting not only a wedding location but also in choosing a resort. Through this process, I have discovered which tend to be the most popular ceremony locations among my wedding couples.
Here are my 6 favorite Sandals/Beaches wedding locations that are not on the beach:
1. Sandals Emerald Bay’s reflecting pool and Gazebo. Emerald Bay’s gorgeous powder beach sits directly behind the Gazebo, which is at the edge of a long reflecting pool. This one-of-a-kind Sandals wedding location emanates a serene and romantic aura.
2. Sandals Negril’s beachside Gazebo. Providing shade from the sun and only two steps from the beach, Sandals Negril’s wooden Gazebo allows brides to still wear their heels, yet hear the calm Negril water lapping the shore just a few yards away.
3. Beaches Negril’s garden Roman Arched Gazebo. Elevated at the edge of where the beautiful gardens meet the sand, this arched gazebo encapsulates the essence of Jamaica’s tropical foliage and still provides ocean views for the most stunning photos.
4. Sandals Montego Bay’s Frank Warren Chapel. With the only church setting of all the Sandals/Beaches Resorts, this lovely chapel in the tropics can seat 80 guests. Once brides hear the sentimental story of Frank Warren’s widow who gifted this chapel in memory of her late husband, they often decide to follow the tradition of lighting a candle during the ceremony to honor eternal love.
5. Beaches Turks & Caicos deck at Schooners. Directly outside of Schooners restaurant sits a wooden decking area that offers pristine views of Grace Bay. The turquoise waters directly below the decking added with the tall greenery along the edges create an amazing Caribbean setting.
6. Sandals Antigua’s Mediterranean Gardens. Paradise wouldn’t be complete without colorful flowers and lush gardens. In a very intimate setting, Sandals Antigua’s gardens provide an enchanting wedding location. Brides can opt to add an arch or use the Roman Gazebo.
Under a palm tree
John McLaughlin - So Close
Malibu Bay Breeze
Christina Aguilera - Fighter
Either hanging at home with my cats OR off exploring the world(ideally with a drink in hand)!
Blink 182 - Bored to Death