Under a palm tree
John McLaughlin - So Close
Sandals La Toc is et amidst 210 lush acres and on a half-mile crescent-shaped beach. This Sandals also features a 9-hole golf course. In addition, there are 8 restaurants and 10 bars serving Beringer house wines.
This all inclusive has a range of accommodations. The suites contain several room categories. Sandals La Toc’s most opulent suite is their expansive Millionaire Suites. Furthermore, these suites have private pools, butler service and 24-hour room service.
Every guest at Sandals can enjoy complimentary golf greens fees, land and water sports, Moreover, their snorkeling and scuba diving are also included.
This hotel also has a full service Red Lane Spa.
At the Sandals in St. Lucia, you can stay at on and play at the two nearby Sandals Resorts for free. The distance from hotel to town, 1 miles.
At Sandals, we understand that your love story is unique and special… and your wedding should be, too. That’s why we’ve replaced wedding packages with wedding planners, making a very personal experience a personalized one for you. We’ve added all the extras to make your special day even more extraordinary. So tell us your dream, and we’ll bring it to life.
Sandals gives you endless ways to create your dream destination wedding. Let your imagination run wild with possibilities.
Whether you have four days to play or an entire week, you can mix and match your itinerary to make the most of the time you have with your loved ones.
Whatever you dream of for your special day, we can make it a reality. No matter how big, or how intimate, you want your wedding to be, our planners will work with you to make it come to life.
Choose from 15 Luxury Included® resorts on Jamaica, Saint Lucia, Antigua, the Bahamas, Grenada, and Barbados, and your wedding will be kissed by the intoxicating beauty of the Caribbean.
Every Sandals sits directly on a stunning beach on 6 of the most gorgeous islands in the Caribbean. Anything and everything is possible when you get married in paradise.
VIP’s 6 favorite non-beach wedding locations at Sandals and Beaches Resorts
Destination weddings in the Caribbean provide some of the most gorgeous backdrops! Sandals and Beaches Resorts realize that a beach ceremony is often sought after by wedding couples; however, they also understand that today’s bride wants some unique location options as well. Just because a bride is getting married in the Caribbean doesn’t always mean she wants to walk on the sand to tie the knot.
Sandals and Beaches Resorts have many different gazebos and their gardens are spectacular. Over the years, I have had the pleasure of assisting over 100 wedding couples exchange their vows at a Sandals or Beaches Resort. When I speak with my bride, I often ask her what she envisions for her wedding day. If she is picturing a non-beach location, I then show her photos from my previous “non-beach” brides to help guide her in selecting not only a wedding location but also in choosing a resort. Through this process, I have discovered which tend to be the most popular ceremony locations among my wedding couples.
Here are my 6 favorite Sandals/Beaches wedding locations that are not on the beach:
1. Sandals Emerald Bay’s reflecting pool and Gazebo. Emerald Bay’s gorgeous powder beach sits directly behind the Gazebo, which is at the edge of a long reflecting pool. This one-of-a-kind Sandals wedding location emanates a serene and romantic aura.
2. Sandals Negril’s beachside Gazebo. Providing shade from the sun and only two steps from the beach, Sandals Negril’s wooden Gazebo allows brides to still wear their heels, yet hear the calm Negril water lapping the shore just a few yards away.
3. Beaches Negril’s garden Roman Arched Gazebo. Elevated at the edge of where the beautiful gardens meet the sand, this arched gazebo encapsulates the essence of Jamaica’s tropical foliage and still provides ocean views for the most stunning photos.
4. Sandals Montego Bay’s Frank Warren Chapel. With the only church setting of all the Sandals/Beaches Resorts, this lovely chapel in the tropics can seat 80 guests. Once brides hear the sentimental story of Frank Warren’s widow who gifted this chapel in memory of her late husband, they often decide to follow the tradition of lighting a candle during the ceremony to honor eternal love.
5. Beaches Turks & Caicos deck at Schooners. Directly outside of Schooners restaurant sits a wooden decking area that offers pristine views of Grace Bay. The turquoise waters directly below the decking added with the tall greenery along the edges create an amazing Caribbean setting.
6. Sandals Antigua’s Mediterranean Gardens. Paradise wouldn’t be complete without colorful flowers and lush gardens. In a very intimate setting, Sandals Antigua’s gardens provide an enchanting wedding location. Brides can opt to add an arch or use the Roman Gazebo.
I am very happy with the choice to get married in St. Lucia . . . it was the best decision that I had made! It was a suggestion from my family, and my now husband and so the decision was an easy one. There was no stress in the planning process on my part at all. All I had to do was send the appropriate documentation for our marriage license. They sent an email that everything was received, and I felt relieved that they notified me by letting me know that they had received them. All I had to do was make sure I carried the documents with us on our trip to St. Lucia. I had my dress . . . he had his tux . . . and we were ready to go!
The La Toc Sandals Resort was absolutely beautiful! The staff was so friendly and accommodating. Having the Butler service was so convenient, we simply had to use the cell phone to call for what ever we wanted. We also want to the Grand, and loved the idea that we could go between resorts. We ate at the restaurants at both La Toc and The Grand, and LOVED them all!
Wedding wise . . . our coordinator Georgia was fantastic! We met with them, told them what we wanted, and they took care of EVERYTHING! I was so relaxed the entire time, and didn’t have to worry about anything at all! She came to my room before I needed to get married and walked me down to the location . . . it was so nice, I didn’t have to go alone and again it was completely worry free. They are the experts in this, and try to accommodate with everything that you want. We originally picked a different gazebo location, and when we walked past it
realized that we didn’t like it. We immediately went to the wedding coordinator, and she was very quick to accommodate the change to another gazebo we liked.
VIP was great in booking the trip . . . very helpful in answering questions that we had. I would highly recommend using you guys for anyone booking a trip like this. Emily was also really great and accommodating, please let her know that I said so. I wish we could have taken the helicopter ride . . . but we booked another excursion that was fantastic and had a great time!
Using VIP I felt confident going to St. Lucia to have my wedding. You take the guess work out of booking a trip like this. I felt confident that we had everything in place prior to going that I was able to completely enjoy my “Wedding-moon” and feel stress free!
Thanks again with helping in planning this FANTASTIC tip! I’m looking forward to taking a trip back to St. Lucia in a few years and staying at La Toc again!
Jennifer Olesak & Michael Koltnow - Allentown, PA
Under a palm tree
John McLaughlin - So Close
Malibu Bay Breeze
Christina Aguilera - Fighter
Either hanging at home with my cats OR off exploring the world(ideally with a drink in hand)!
Blink 182 - Bored to Death