Under a palm tree
John McLaughlin - So Close
Defying every convention of traditional design, the new Sandals Grenada takes innovation beyond the realm of imagination to create an extraordinary resort unlike anything you have ever experienced. Pools in the sky and living rooms in swimming pools. Private plunge pools, cascading waterfalls and meandering river pools. Here, in the heart of Grenada’s exclusive Pink Gin Beach, on an exotic island paradise where the intoxicating scents of spice and tropical blooms make a heady elixir for romance, we’ve taken the best of everything to create a whole new Sandals experience… one that takes you beyond the unexpected.
Dine at specialty restaurants offering international cuisines from highly trained chefs. From the epicurean treasures of Rome to the delectable bounty of the sea to Sandals’ first true steakhouse, and from a Parisian-style patisserie to a lively Teppanyaki table, Sandals Grenada offers a cuisine and ambience to suit every mood.
In the water or on dry land, there’s something for everyone at Sandals Grenada. You can do as much as you want to do – even PADI certified scuba diving in spectacular waters – or absolutely nothing at all because it’s all included, all unlimited, all the time.
While scuba diving in the turquoise blue waters of the Caribbean, you’ll marvel at the healthy reef systems and well-preserved wrecks, including the world’s first underwater sculpture gallery. That’s why divers flock to this corner of the planet, and it’s why Sandals offers one of the most comprehensive scuba diving programs anywhere – and it’s all included!
Every water sport imaginable is included along with top-of-the-line equipment and professional instruction. Sandals includes a full range of water sports
No one throws a party like Sandals because here every day is a celebration. From the slightly wild and exotic to the modern and lively, you’ll find parties around the beach, around the pool and around the clock.
From the sands to the courts, Sandals includes unlimited land sports so there are no limits to what you can play, when you can play
Stay fit while enjoying your time away! Whether it’s in one of our high-energy group fitness classes or cardio and weight-training in our top-of-the-line Life Fitness® equipment, you will be sure to find the fun in fitness!
At Sandals, we understand that your love story is unique and special… and your wedding should be, too. That’s why we’ve replaced wedding packages with wedding planners, making a very personal experience a personalized one for you. We’ve added all the extras to make your special day even more extraordinary. So tell us your dream, and we’ll bring it to life.
Sandals gives you endless ways to create your dream destination wedding. Let your imagination run wild with possibilities.
Whether you have four days to play or an entire week, you can mix and match your itinerary to make the most of the time you have with your loved ones.
Whatever you dream of for your special day, we can make it a reality. No matter how big, or how intimate, you want your wedding to be, our planners will work with you to make it come to life.
Choose from 15 Luxury Included® resorts on Jamaica, Saint Lucia, Antigua, the Bahamas, Grenada, and Barbados, and your wedding will be kissed by the intoxicating beauty of the Caribbean.
Every Sandals sits directly on a stunning beach on 6 of the most gorgeous islands in the Caribbean. Anything and everything is possible when you get married in paradise.
Sandals Grenada is an adults on all inclusive resort in Grenada.
To get in touch with a VIP Vacations Inc travel agent click here.
VIP’s 6 favorite non-beach wedding locations at Sandals and Beaches Resorts
Destination weddings in the Caribbean provide some of the most gorgeous backdrops! Sandals and Beaches Resorts realize that a beach ceremony is often sought after by wedding couples; however, they also understand that today’s bride wants some unique location options as well. Just because a bride is getting married in the Caribbean doesn’t always mean she wants to walk on the sand to tie the knot.
Sandals and Beaches Resorts have many different gazebos and their gardens are spectacular. Over the years, I have had the pleasure of assisting over 100 wedding couples exchange their vows at a Sandals or Beaches Resort. When I speak with my bride, I often ask her what she envisions for her wedding day. If she is picturing a non-beach location, I then show her photos from my previous “non-beach” brides to help guide her in selecting not only a wedding location but also in choosing a resort. Through this process, I have discovered which tend to be the most popular ceremony locations among my wedding couples.
Here are my 6 favorite Sandals/Beaches wedding locations that are not on the beach:
1. Sandals Emerald Bay’s reflecting pool and Gazebo. Emerald Bay’s gorgeous powder beach sits directly behind the Gazebo, which is at the edge of a long reflecting pool. This one-of-a-kind Sandals wedding location emanates a serene and romantic aura.
2. Sandals Negril’s beachside Gazebo. Providing shade from the sun and only two steps from the beach, Sandals Negril’s wooden Gazebo allows brides to still wear their heels, yet hear the calm Negril water lapping the shore just a few yards away.
3. Beaches Negril’s garden Roman Arched Gazebo. Elevated at the edge of where the beautiful gardens meet the sand, this arched gazebo encapsulates the essence of Jamaica’s tropical foliage and still provides ocean views for the most stunning photos.
4. Sandals Montego Bay’s Frank Warren Chapel. With the only church setting of all the Sandals/Beaches Resorts, this lovely chapel in the tropics can seat 80 guests. Once brides hear the sentimental story of Frank Warren’s widow who gifted this chapel in memory of her late husband, they often decide to follow the tradition of lighting a candle during the ceremony to honor eternal love.
5. Beaches Turks & Caicos deck at Schooners. Directly outside of Schooners restaurant sits a wooden decking area that offers pristine views of Grace Bay. The turquoise waters directly below the decking added with the tall greenery along the edges create an amazing Caribbean setting.
6. Sandals Antigua’s Mediterranean Gardens. Paradise wouldn’t be complete without colorful flowers and lush gardens. In a very intimate setting, Sandals Antigua’s gardens provide an enchanting wedding location. Brides can opt to add an arch or use the Roman Gazebo.
Under a palm tree
John McLaughlin - So Close
Malibu Bay Breeze
Christina Aguilera - Fighter
Either hanging at home with my cats OR off exploring the world(ideally with a drink in hand)!
Blink 182 - Bored to Death