Under a palm tree
John McLaughlin - So Close
Experience the Royal Treatment at Sandals Royal Barbados. This all-new, all-suite resort in the spirited St. Lawrence Gap area. Featuring a number of Sandals firsts, including the first rooftop pool and bar, the first 4-lane bowling alley, Sandals first gourmet donut shop, and two new restaurant concepts – American Tavern and Chi Asian. Additionally, this 272 all-suite resort features Sandals signature accommodations. These include the magnificent Skypool Suites, Swim-up Suites, and Millionaire Suites. Likewise, the resort has world-class international cuisine at seven restaurants, and a 15,000-sq.-ft. spa. Stunning ocean views, Butler Elite service and exclusive exchange privileges with nearby Sandals Barbados define the new luxury experience at Sandals Royal Barbados.
Sandals Royal Barbados also features several Sandals firsts. There’s a new rooftop restaurant and bar. As well as, two new restaurants concepts including American Tavern serving traditional American cuisine and Chi Asian Fusion, the first restaurant to fuse the cuisines of China, Japan, Korea, Thailand, Vietnam and Singapore in one menu.
You will find a wide range of activities waiting for you at this Sandals. Additionally, you can do as much as you want to do.
Sandals Royal Barbados is located next to Sandals Barbados Resort.
Sandals understands that your love story is unique and special. Therefore, your wedding should be, too. That’s why they have replaced wedding packages with wedding planners. This creates a very personal experience a personalized one for you. Sandals has added all the extras to make your special day even more extraordinary. So tell us your dream, and Sandals will bring it to life.
Sandals gives you endless ways to create your dream destination wedding. Let your imagination run wild with possibilities.
Whether you have four days to play or an entire week, you can also mix and match your itinerary to make the most of the time you have with your loved ones.
Whatever you dream of for your special day, VIP and Sandals can make it a reality. No matter how big, or how intimate, you want your wedding to be, we can make it come to life.
Choose from 15 different Sandals resorts in Jamaica, Saint Lucia, Antigua, the Bahamas, Grenada, and Barbados. Your wedding will be kissed by the intoxicating beauty of the Caribbean.
In addition, every Sandals sits directly on a stunning beach on 6 of the most gorgeous islands in the Caribbean.
Destination weddings in the Caribbean provide some of the most gorgeous backdrops! Sandals and Beaches Resorts realize that a beach ceremony is often sought after by wedding couples; however, they also understand that today’s bride wants some unique location options as well. Just because a bride is getting married in the Caribbean doesn’t always mean she wants to walk on the sand to tie the knot.
Sandals and Beaches Resorts have many different gazebos and their gardens are spectacular. Over the years, I have had the pleasure of assisting over 100 wedding couples exchange their vows at a Sandals or Beaches Resort. When I speak with my bride, I often ask her what she envisions for her wedding day. If she is picturing a non-beach location, I then show her photos from my previous “non-beach” brides to help guide her in selecting not only a wedding location but also in choosing a resort. Through this process, I have discovered which tend to be the most popular ceremony locations among my wedding couples.
1. Sandals Emerald Bay’s reflecting pool and Gazebo. Emerald Bay’s gorgeous powder beach sits directly behind the Gazebo, which is at the edge of a long reflecting pool. This one-of-a-kind Sandals wedding location emanates a serene and romantic aura.
2. Sandals Negril’s beachside Gazebo. Providing shade from the sun and only two steps from the beach, Sandals Negril’s wooden Gazebo allows brides to still wear their heels, yet hear the calm Negril water lapping the shore just a few yards away.
3. Beaches Negril’s garden Roman Arched Gazebo. Elevated at the edge of where the beautiful gardens meet the sand, this arched gazebo encapsulates the essence of Jamaica’s tropical foliage and still provides ocean views for the most stunning photos.
4. Sandals Montego Bay’s Frank Warren Chapel. With the only church setting of all the Sandals/Beaches Resorts, this lovely chapel in the tropics can seat 80 guests. Once brides hear the sentimental story of Frank Warren’s widow who gifted this chapel in memory of her late husband, they often decide to follow the tradition of lighting a candle during the ceremony to honor eternal love.
5. Beaches Turks & Caicos deck at Schooners. Directly outside of Schooners restaurant sits a wooden decking area that offers pristine views of Grace Bay. The turquoise waters directly below the decking added with the tall greenery along the edges create an amazing Caribbean setting.
6. Sandals Antigua’s Mediterranean Gardens. Paradise wouldn’t be complete without colorful flowers and lush gardens. In a very intimate setting, Sandals Antigua’s gardens provide an enchanting wedding location. Brides can opt to add an arch or use the Roman Gazebo.
To get in touch with a VIP Vacations Inc travel agent click here.
[gallery type="rectangular" ids="20744,4558,4559,4560,4561"]
Under a palm tree
John McLaughlin - So Close
Malibu Bay Breeze
Christina Aguilera - Fighter
Either hanging at home with my cats OR off exploring the world(ideally with a drink in hand)!
Blink 182 - Bored to Death