Under a palm tree
John McLaughlin - So Close
● 86 percent of Virgin Voyages cabins will feature a balcony and 93 percent will feature an ocean view.
● During her inaugural season, the Scarlet Lady will sail a mix of Caribbean voyages befitting of any curious traveler’s tastes, with four and five night Havana After Dark itineraries featuring an overnight stay in Havana, Cuba; five-night Mayan Sol voyages to Costa Maya, Mexico and five-night Dominican Daze voyages to Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic.
● With a no nickel and diming policy, Virgin Voyages will give their sailors more value for their money with free fitness classes, free dining, free gratuities, free Wi-fi, free filtered water and all sodas included in the voyage fair.
● Wake– Serving a sophisticated take on steak and seafood, Wake is designed by Roman and Williams and is the most glamorous restaurant on the ship offering a sumptuous mid-twentieth century chop-house atmosphere, a raw bar, table-side drink cart service and champagne poured by the glass from a magnum bottle.
● Razzle Dazzle– Named for the camouflaging pattern painted on warships from WWI and WWII, Razzle Dazzle was designed by Concrete Amsterdam and offers vibrant and creative twists on a largely vegetarian contemporary American fare and juice bar, all dishes can be made “naughty” with meat add-ons or boozy shots. While the “nice” menu puts a flip on traditional dishes by offering plant-based vegetarian and vegan alternatives to classic dishes like the Impossible Burger. Razzle Dazzle is also the home of the ship’s drag brunch, where sailors are treated to a performance by the Scarlet Lady’s resident drag performer and friends.
● The Test Kitchen– This laboratory-like eatery designed by Concrete Amsterdam is part cooking school and part restaurant, making it the ultimate chance for discovery through cuisine with an atmosphere that is educational, experiential and social all in one. Only a list of ingredients will
be provided to sailors before they dine and their meal will be put in the hands of the chef to deliver incredible cuisine.
● Pink Agave– An elevated Mexican restaurant designed by Tom Dixon, Pink Agave transports sailors to the vibrant streets of Mexico City through immersive void lighting. Offering a wide variety of Mexican specialties that inspire sailors to discover authentic Mexican flavors including tlayudas, memelas, sopes, tortas, esquites, tamales and an expansive array of mezcals.
● Geonbae– A social, hands on, interactive, fun dining experience, Geonbae features specially engineered flameless grills built into each table so sailors can grill meats to their desire paired with their favorite banchan. Destined to be the loudest eatery on board, each meal will begin with a complimentary round of soju for the table and throughout the evening sailors are encouraged to take part lively Korean drinking games.
● Extra Virgin– Extra Virgin is the ships trattoria serving regionally-inspired and approachable food, deeply rooted in Italian culinary traditions. The space features communal tables and a private dining room, inspired to be a mobster’s lair where the atmosphere of the night is amped up as the hours grow thinner.
● The Galley– The food hall will feature a mix of more than eight shops and food carts, each offering a unique concept that focuses on a curated offering of signature dish-driven food such as a dedicated bakery and pastry shop, a panini shop, a burger grill, a taco shack, a sushi bar with bento boxes, a noodle bar, a soup and salad stand, and a 24-hour American diner.
● The Dock– The Dock is a rustic beach club-inspired space designed by Roman and Williams. Carts of Mediterranean-inspired small plates, dips and mezzes will cater to grazers while an array of fresh meat and seafood skewers will be flame grilled to order.
● The Pizza Place– Down on deck 7, The Pizza Place is where sailors can follow their pie along and build it to their liking from dough, to sauce, cheese and of course all of their favorite toppings
● The Dock– an outdoor lounge designed by Roman and Williams, with a focus on relaxation, socializing and an appreciation of the gorgeous views the ship provides.
● The Manor– the signature nightclub designed by Roman and Williams, inspired by Richard Branson’s history in the music industry and his first ever Virgin music studio of the same name.
● Richard’s Rooftop– an exclusive chic outdoor lounge reserved for the ship’s suite guests designed by Tom Dixon’s Design Research Studio.
● Athletic Club– is an expansive space designed by Concrete Amsterdam. Inspired by New York sports clubs of the 1920’s the space featuring oversized gaming for outdoor adult play, the largest daybed at sea, cabanas for relaxation, a sports bar for socializing post-workout and more.
● Training Center at Athletic Club– Offering moments of detox and ‘retox,’ the space designed by Concrete Amsterdam features an outdoor training zone, including a boxing ring, strength and gymnastics equipment.
● The Crow’s Nest– designed by Concrete Amsterdam, this space offers 360-degree ocean views as a secluded sundeck for sunrise and sunset yoga.
● The Runway– designed by Concrete Amsterdam, this standalone running track forms a halo-like vision over the ship and where sailors will sweat, strut or skate.
● B-Complex– the ultimate well-being and fitness experience with strength, spin, yoga and cardio in its Build, Burn, Bike and Balance rooms, all with dramatic ocean views. For on-demand fitness,
the Burn and Build gyms will each be equipped with Technogym ARTIS, a line of sustainably crafted cutting-edge fitness technology.
● Well-being Pool– designed by Concrete Amsterdam as an area of restoration featuring a large whirlpool, two plunge pools, MyBeast, an artistic adult playground and fitness apparatus designed by Equilibria, as well as Gym and Tonic bar, which serves up fresh cold-pressed juices and handcrafted cocktails.
● The Aquatic Club– The space on board where Sailors can lounge pool side and soak up the sun with their favorite cocktail in hand.
Grooming and pampering Spaces
● Redemption Spa– designed by Knibb Design, this mermaid and merman hideaway is complete with hydrotherapy pool, mud room, salt room, cold plunge pools, quartz beds, and rejuvenating spa treatments. By night, sailors can complete their well-being journey by attending one of the voyage’s evening spa parties where a killer DJ will transform the spa’s thermal suite into a mermaid hideaway extravaganza.
● Stubble and Groom– Designed by Softroom, this intimate upscale barber shop will be an oasis for men who enjoy being pampered and well-groomed. Stubble & Groom will offer a one-of-a-kind experience at sea with hot-lather shaves, haircuts, beard trimmings and the only male pedicure spa at sea overlooking a porthole ocean view.
● The Dry Dock– a blow dry and hairstyling beauty bar complete with hair nourishing and scalp treatments designed by Softroom.
● Mani Pedi Spa– a nail salon where a pedicure comes complete with some of the best ocean views on the ship.
● Squid Ink– The first ever tattoo studio on board a cruise ship. Squid Ink will offer tattooing, permanent makeup and body piercing services. The studio will have two resident tattoo artists as well as an occasional guest artist from the World Famous Tattoo Ink Pro Team.
To get in touch with a VIP Vacations Inc travel agent click here.
VIP is an award winning travel agency that specializes in destination weddings and honeymoons. At VIP Vacations, we believe life is about special moments. We love guiding our clients in creating a moment that they will remember forever. We hold sacred those extraordinary moments, such as a destination wedding or a honeymoon, and especially treasure those once in a lifetime family vacations or “bucket list” adventures.
VIP’s mission is to help you capture precious memories that you share through photos and are never forgotten.
Under a palm tree
John McLaughlin - So Close
Birthday Cake Martini
Spice Girls - Wannabe
At the Swim-Up Bar
The Head and the Heart - Rivers and Roads